What is this?
" Error: 27 / er27 " means you are trying to log in to a Sharkmob account that is currently not linked to your Steam/PSN account.
" Error: 29 / er29 " happens when your Sharkmob account is not linked to your Steam/PSN account.
You can only link your Sharkmob account to one unique Steam/PSN account, read more about it here.
How do I solve this?
- Go to Bloodhunt.com
- Under My Account select Sign in
- Choose the option to Sign in with Steam / PSN
- Once you are logged in, restart your Steam client/Playstation.
- Ensure Bloodhunt is updated to the latest version.
If you are playing on Steam, verify the integrity of your Steam Files.
- If you are unsure about how to do that, we have made a guide for you here: How do I verify the integrity of my Steam game files?
- Launch Bloodhunt from the Steam Library/Playstation.
- Log in to your Sharkmob account.
If you have tried everything above, please contact us for further assistance.