Before we get started:
You can only link your Sharkmob account to one Steam/PSN account. Once your Sharkmob account has been linked to a Steam/PSN account, it is not possible to link it to a different Steam/PSNaccount later.
I don’t have a Sharkmob account.
To be able to play Bloodhunt, you need to create a Sharkmob account.
You can do this in 2 ways:
1. Create an account through the game.
- Log in to your Steam/PSN account.
- Download Bloodhunt to your library.
- Launch the game.
- The game will ask you to create a Sharkmob account.
- Follow the steps for creating a new account.
- Log in to your new account once it has been created.
- Your Sharkmob account is now automatically linked to your Steam/PSN account.
2. Create an account on the official Bloodhunt.com website.
- Go to Bloodhunt.com
- Click My Account top right corner.
- Click Create account.
- Follow the process.
- Once your account has been created, follow the process below for linking it to your Steam/PSN account.
I already have a Sharkmob account and want to link it to my Steam/PSN account.
- Open your Sharkmob profile
- Under Linked accounts, choose the account you want to link
- Follow the steps to login into your Steam/PSN account
- Once you are logged in, your account is automatically linked to your Steam account.