What is account linking error?
Account linking error, appears when you are trying to log in to your Sharkmob account, while your Steam account is logged in with an account that is not linked to Sharkmob.
Your Sharkmob account is automatically linked to the Steam account you were using the moment you created your account.
What can I do to solve this?
If you encounter this error we suggest to:
- Log in your Sharkmob Bloodhunt account on our official webpage
- On the top right, click on your username and choose "My Profile"
- Scroll down on the page and click on the button "UNLINK" to unlink your current Steam account.
- Open your Steam client on your PC.
- Go to the game Library
- Right click on Bloodhunt and choose Properties
- Click verify the integrity of the files.
- Wait for the verification to complete.
- Restart Steam and launch Bloodhunt.
If this article does not solve your issue, please Submit a request.