Anti-cheat is unable to execute properly prior to launching the game.
The most frequent reason for receiving this error, is that your windows may be running in "Test mode".
To fix this, we recommend turning off windows "test mode". Here's how:
Follow the steps listed below to remove Windows 10 testing mode.
- Click “Windows Key” on the keyboard to open the Start menu.
- Search for “Command Prompt” by typing it in the blank field.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt result and select “Run as administrator“. This will open the cmd with admin rights.
- In the admin Command Prompt window, type “bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF” command and press “Enter“.
- After executing the command, you will see the success message.
- Once you see the success message, close the Command Prompt window.
- Reboot Windows to apply the changes you just made.
After restarting Windows, the testing mode will be removed and disabled. You will no longer see it in Windows. However, do keep in mind that once you disable the test mode, you will not be able to install unsigned drives or use the software in the testing phase.