Sharkmob takes the reports of suspected cheating, harassment or other violations of our code of conduct very seriously.
With the help of player reported incidents together with our own internal tools we got a team always ready to make investigations and take the proper actions to make the game fun for everyone.
Here, we will share the process of what to be aware of before reporting someone else, how to create the report, how to make sure you file the best report possible.
- Make sure you have enough evidence to support your claim. If you are not confident in your evidence, do not create a ticket.
- Sometimes things are not always as they appear. A potential speed hack could have also been caused by lagging and a potential wall hack could simply be because the other player heard you first.
- Abusing the system and reporting too many players without proper evidence, may result in getting your own account restricted/banned.
- Go to the "report player" form. Can be accessed from top of this page by clicking "Report player"
- If you are not already signed in, fill in your email in the top of the form
- Type a subject
- Example: Player using wallhack
- Example: Player harassed me using bad words
- Type in the username/player ID of the player you want to report
- Make sure to type the correct username/player ID.
- Select what date the violation happened
- Select a timeslot where the violation happened
- Add a link to your recording
- If you recorded the violation you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video. You can also add a link to your twitch recording or a link to any other media where you saved your recording.
- If you saved the recording locally or if you only have a screenshot, you can also attach it further down in the form
- Provide a detailed description
- The more detailed your description is, the more credible your report will be. So feel free to share as much as possible to support your report.
- Provide an attachment if you have a screenshot or video recording
- A good report always includes a video or a screenshot of the violation.
- Make sure your description of the violation is clear and concise. If you suspect the player of cheating, describe the cheat in detail and let us know the reasoning you used to determine the cheat.
- If there are other players in the video or on the screenshot, than the player you wish to report - make sure to clearly state who, where and at what time the violation occurs.