In some cases, our Support Agents may ask you to provide them with a DXDiag file to help them diagnose and troubleshoot your technical issue.
Here's how to get your DXDiag file:
- If you are running Windows 7 or higher, go to your TaskBar.
- Click Start.
- Click Run. (Or press the windows button + R on your keyboard)
- In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and click OK.
- In the new pop-up click Yes
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
- Click Save all information.
- A "Save As" window should open.
- Click Save. (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt)
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.